Ohh it's the most magical time of the year and time to think about trimming the tree and getting gifts for family and friends. How about a twist on the gift wrapping and make them a cracker box instead. I love this Silhouette Studio Christmas Cracker die cut pattern by Sophie Gallo. It's perfect with these super cute papers and elements from Pebbles and of course so easy to assemble with Xyron Adhesive Products.
Christmas Cracker Die Cut File #23623 by Sophie Gallo
1. Cut out the Cracker and fold along the perforated creases.
2. Put the Xyron High Tack Tape along the tabs.
3. Join the tabs to the underside of the opposite edge to form the cracker.
4. Fill with your gift and close the ends using ribbon.
Use the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker to add the die cut topper.
5. Add the Pebble Decorative elements
Xyron products are available in the UK through Crafter's Companion
Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow Xyron on Facebook
I'm also on facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !
See you again soon.