Yea !!!, I love love love Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and this week Xyron have partnered with them and here is a home decor piece that I made
Graphic 45 French Country Collection
Graphic 45 Typography Collection
Doodlebug Crushed Velvet Flocking
Martha Stewart Crafts Paints
1. Prepare the paints, gold, green and black.
2. Paint green patches onto the frame.
3. Fill in the blank spaces with patches of gold paint
4. Cover all the frame in a coat of the black paint.
5. When fully dry lightly sand back some of the black coating.
6. This will give a distressed look to the frame
7. Cut a piece of the Graphic 45 paper to size and run through the Xyron Creative Station Lite.
8. Adhere the paper to the back board of the frame and lightly ink the edges.
9. Place the back board into the frame and secure.
10. To decorate the Gypsy Die Cuts you need to Pass them twice through the Xyron Creative Station Lite to apply adhesive to both sides.
11. Leave the laser cut on the wax paper and cover one side in the flocking.
12. Add the background to the prepared frame base.
13. Add the flocked laser cut to the frame and using the gold and green paints add accents to the swirls.
14. Repeat the process with the other frame and add the sentiment topper.
15. To finish add the flowers
(All product supplied to me by Xyron for free and are part of the Xyron Design Team)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, you can also follow my official Facebook page. Check out Xyron on Facebook too for amazing craft inspirations every day.