Crafters Companion Faerie Poppets Launch Sneak Peek!!!

This week Crafters Companion will be launching the 'Faerie Poppets' Collections and I have had so much fun with them.  I'm going to share with you a peek at one of the cards that I have made.  I'll be back later on with the details of the launch and another sneak peek!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY


 
Products Used
 
Crafters Companion Faerie Poppets CD Rom
Die'sire Embossalicious 'Floral Vine' A4 Folder
Die'sire Small Rose Die
Die'sire Small Sunflower Die
Die'sire Blissful Flower Die
Die'sire Leaf 2 Die
Xyron 9" Creative Station
Xyron Mega Runner
Collall Silicone Gel
Doodlebug Sugarcoating Glitter
docrafts gems
Habico Pearls

Comments

  1. Beautiful card and lovely image and papers. I love your flowers they look lush.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Sharon - I agree with Linda - those flowers look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the image...fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts