Cosmetics Station / Craft Desk Tidy using the new Xyron Creative Station and DCWV

My daughter has is crazy about make-up and is constantly showing me those fancy acrylic make-up stations that the pro make-up artist use, not to mention a few celebs.  Have you seen how much they cost, they are so expensive.  I told her I would make something for her but have been putting it off for a while but this week the new Xyron Creative Station arrived and I though that it was the perfect time to get started on the project.

The new Xyron Creative Station is AMAZING, can you believe that this machine takes BOTH the 9" and the 5" refills, its super sleek, looks so chic and is an essential piece of kit for your craft stash.  The machine will be available from June in the USA, UK and Europe release dates to be confirmed.

I made a short YouTube video introducing the new Xyron Creative Station, you can view it here.



Right onto the project and here is the Cosmetic Station / Craft Tidy.  Choosing the paper was left to my daughter and she wanted to use the jelly bean print from the DCWV 'The Sweet Stack'.  I'll be making another one of these very soon for my craft room but can't decide between the 'Tres Chic' or the 'Ciao Bella' DCWV Stacks.


So here it is, the Cosmetic Station / Craft Tidy.  Below are the instructions for making your very own. I have used 5mm Foam Board.  

Cosmetic Station / Craft Tidy


Materials Used

The New Xyron Creative Station
5mm Foam Board (A3 x 6)

Instructions










You can also download these instruction from my Dropbox folder here.



Here are some pictures of how I covered the unit:














Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow Xyron on Facebook 

I'm also on facebook if you want to stop by and say hi !

See you again soon.

Comments

  1. NICE!! I will definitely be make one for my daughter--and one for me!! Great job, and thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your diagrams are so professional and clear. I am blown away. Wow. Stunning project and these pages must have taken you ages to create. Thanks so much for all the effort and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever piece Sharon, very creative , very professional. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is amazing. Thank you for the instructions. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing project. Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is awesome and your instructions are really clear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone, looking forward to seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great make. I've downloaded instructions for it thank you so much.I might get a bit space back for my crafting making this.thanx.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts