'Love Grows' Wall Plaque for Xyron featuring Basic Grey

I'm feeling the love today because Xyron have partnered with Basic Grey and I was given the 'Dear Heart' Collection to create with.  With Valentines Day around the corner I wanted to make an alternative to a card and decided to make a wall hanging instead.  Last year I made a button heart which I love (excuse the pun) so I decided to make a paper heart, the papers in the stack have some trees printed on them so I thought it would be cool to incorporate one with the heart and that's how the project evolved.


Supplies

Craftwell eBosser
Embossallicious 8x8 Clouds Folder
Embossallicious A4 Leaves Folder
Organza Ribbon
8 1/2" x 11 1/2" Wood Base 

How it's made.

I used Adobe Illustrator to create the svg cut files which I then imported to Silhouette Studio and the cut out the pieces.
Cut the floral paper to size, run through the Xyron Creative Station with Permanent Adhesive.
I ran the sky and grass paper pieces through the Xyron 9" Creative Station, Inked the edges and then embossed.
I layered the sky and grass pieces onto the base and then ran the tree trunk through the 3" Sticker Maker and added to the scene.



I took the die cut hearts and the large sequined hearts from the collection and ran them through the 3" Sticker Maker.
I  started to layer the hearts onto the base in a heart shape.
The finished panel.


Xyron products are available in the UK through Crafter's Companion

Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow Xyron on Facebook 

I'm also on facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !

See you again soon.




Comments

Popular Posts