My Favourite Xyron Techniques

I cannot believe that this May I will have been on the Xyron Design Team for five years.  Way back in the Christmas of 2009 I created a series of Christmas projects that were featured by Xyron and the Blog,  When they put out a design team call at the beginning of 2012 I was so excited and applied, I could not believe I had been chosen and now I cannot believe that I am still there and creating with an amazingly talented group of creatives !!!!!



To kick of the new term we have to share what our favorite technique is using Xyron.  This is soooooo hard to do because I use Xyron for almost everything.  I make my own foam pads and it is so much more economical than shop bought, here is a link to see how you can make your own. I have glittered many projects. created my own washi tape, used on acetate, fabric, wood, metal and even glass. But one of my favorite uses and techniques would be using the magnetic refills.  They have been a life saver on many a school project and for keeping the children busy.  I have used the magnetic refills and tapes on both fun and education as projects such as these (Click on titles for links to blog posts and tutorials):








Thanks so much for stopping by today, make sure to follow Xyron on Facebook 

Xyron is available in the UK through Crafter's Companion

I'm also on facebook and if you want to stop by and say hi !


See you again soon.

Comments

Popular Posts