DCWV and Chameleon Pens Blog Hop

Hey folks, you know how much I love to color and this week I had so much fun creating with the fabulous Chameleon Pens 'Nature Tones' and my DCWV Color and Create pads available at Joann's.



I have made three cards and I am so thrilled with how they turned out.  These pens are a dream to work with, I am definately going to start a collection, they take the effort out of shading.

The 5 Nature Tones vibrant colors produce over 25 color tones giving you the ability to create stunning effects such as 3D, smooth transitions, highlighting, shading, gradations and blending, all with one pen. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection. 

One pen blends multiple tones. The Chameleon Color Tones system allow you to do more with less!

Features are:

Double-Ended Pen 
Japanese SuperSoft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
Professional Quality Alcohol-Based Ink
Refillable Inks 
Replaceable Nibs
Permanent on Most Surfaces 
Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
Non-Toxic and Low Odor
Ideal for All Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
What do you get?

5 Pack Nature Tones Contains:
BR1 Taupe, BR3 Cinnamon, GR1 Green Apple, GR2 Dark Sage, GR4 Evergreen 

You can watch a tutorial here:


Here are my three cards made using pages from the pad,







Thanks for stopping by my blog today, you can also follow my official Facebook page.  Check out DCWV and Xyron on Facebook too for amazing craft inspirations every day.


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! You really did an amazing job on these cards! Your coloring with those Chameleon pens is fantastic. Well done, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Beth, they are so much fun to work with.

      Delete
  2. Such Gorgeous colors you choose! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the pens are a dream to work with! I love the bright and cheerfulness you have displayed in your cards! Great job! Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous coloring. I must get those create and color pads for my friend. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Stunning job!! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation.

Popular Posts