Vintage Carriage Clock with Xyron and Tim Holtz


Hi guys I have another Xyron and Tim Holtz partnership project for you today.

Yeah I'm upcycling again and this time I took a drab looking clock and gave it a vintage look.  I sprung out some of my vintage Tim Holtz stamps for this one.

Click Here

Click Here
Click Here


Vintage Carriage Clock



Supplies


Black Ink
Matt Mod Podge

Putting it together

I totally took the clock apart, I wanted to 'age' the dial so used the distress inks and stamped the front before reassembly.


I gave the casing a coating of  black paint and covered the front with paper cut to size.  I used the Creative Station for the larger pieces.


For the smaller side pieces and drawer front i used the 1.5" disposable sticker maker.  Again I inked the papers using the distress inks.  Using the stamps i added flourish details and then coated the whole casing with matt mod podge for durability.  Once dry I pieced the clock back together.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today, you can also follow my official Facebook page.  Check out Xyron on Facebook too for amazing craft inspirations every day.

All products provided as part of the Xyron Design Team

Comments

Popular Posts